In order to help you navigate the new Nurse2Nurse interface, we have three help sections available in the left menu bar.
- Registering on Nurse2Nurse
- Using N2N
- Forgotten your Login or Password
The search box contains a separate help section specifically for searching the new N2N.
Information on Registering with Nurse2Nurse
Registration on Nurse2Nurse is open to all INMO Members. To register you need your INMO membership number, this number is usually in the following format: a capital letter followed by a number
example: Capital A, B, or F followed by numbers usually beginning with the figure Zero : 0765
You will also need the exact name you registered with the Irish Nurses and Midwives Organisation - if you registered using your second name or initial you will need to include these, if you have changed name and have not changed your name with INMO you will still be registered in your previous name. Those of you with Mac or Mc should put a space between this and the second part of your name,
eg. Mc Carthy.
Problems Logging onto Nurse2Nurse
- Have you registered?
- Have you received your login and password?
If yes to the above - you have your login and password. Your login is normally in small letters with no spaces at the beginning, middle or end of your login
- Your password maybe one you have created yourself or maybe one we gave you which possibly is your INMO number
- If your Login or Password is your membership number please make sure to use Capital Letters where specified or to use Zero as opposed to Capital letter O - one the problems could be using the letter o instead of using the number Zero 0.
- Ensure you do not have any spaces before, after or in the middle of your login or password.
(click here) Forgotten your login or password